Thursday 10 November 2011

Lucky Month

September Till October
A month really need to Remember
I m Soooooo Lucky in this month
I had Win Lots of Prizes within this Month!!!!!


See, i din lies u all leh
All the prizes are me and my lovely ah chong win
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!


But seriously, this is some prizes only lar
Many to Show 1, but let u all look some enough lar
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The Main Cast in this blog actually is 

The Grand Prize = iPad 2!!!!!
i Win from MBA (Malaysia  Bars Association)


Nah, nah, nah
Got pic to prove that i really win de hor, dun say me buy de hor!!!!

iPad 2, i wan buy it from long long time ago
When i know i win it, i really happy till cant describe the mood
jus keep say OMFG!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hope that My Good Luck is Unlimited!!!!!!!

p/s : ah chong is my girlfriend ar, she is girl ar, not guy ar...I m Not GAY!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment