Tuesday 14 February 2012

Relaxing Sabah Trip Part 4

After update a little bit about myself
It's time to continue my incomplete sabah trip blog

This time I had leave from Kota Kinabalu
And
Heading toward my Ah Chong' s hometown
^Tenom^

Tenom,
A small town which located in interior divison of sabah
Fort Birch
The earlier name for Tenom in the early colonial period
Known as "Gateway to Murut Country"
Famous with Tenom Coffee
(Information from Wikipedia)

It was early morning in Sabah
6am
It's look like 7am,right??
Sun in Sabah is very early to meet us
And
It finish its job earlier also
Around 6pm
I think the nite should be arrive

She was happy to go back the place
which she grown up

Lets start the journey
Due to the hill road
From Kota Kinabalu to Tenom
Its take approximately 3 hours

It is more steep compared to Karak Highway 
Toward Genting Highlands

Its not bluffing about the hills road
Without proper skill
Its dangerous to drive

A small landmark for Tenom
Tenom, Famous with their coffee
But I never try it at Tenom
I also wonder why I never try it

WoW
My Ah Chong is very professional
She capturing me with Nikon D7000

Look at the top
It is the most high class hotel in Tenom
Hotel Perkasa

Plan view of Tenom
Captured from Hotel Perkasa


Next blog 
I will be focus on foodies which I had tasted in Sabah
Please stay in tuned^^








2 comments:

  1. I tot you don wan to blog liao tim, kakakakakakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..no lar..recently have bit bit busy mah...haha

    ReplyDelete