Monday 5 December 2011

Enjoyable Kuching Eating Trip - Part 1

2011 Gonna Finish 
Its Time to Travel Around
This Year End
Sarawak - Kuching 
Will be My 1st Trip
Come On, Its Damn Excited,OK?!?!
I will meet up my Best Friend at there
Qyo and Anthony
Hey Friend, I AM COMING!!!!!!
25th Nov Flight to Kuching
Me and My Ah Chong
Actually this photo is take in Kuching liao
Wahaha
My New Pet, Kuku is kinda boring while wait for for boarding
Sibeh Cute leh, this i know it...Ngek Ngek Ngek

Time is 5.10pm, We're landed safely on the Kuching
Hi, Kuching, How are 'U'??
Due to is the dinner time
My friend had brought me to the Courtyard for my first meal in Kuching
He is highly recommend de wor

Menu of The Courtyard



 Some interior design for The Courtyard

 Fruit Tea
Its refreshing for me after taking 1 and 50 minutes flight
Great!!!!!

Midin Belacan
Its look like paku pakis right?
But it is Midin, my friend keep emphasize us that is Midin...LOL
It is hard to find in West Malaysia

Drunkard Chicken

This is Prawn
Sure is prawn lar, i know lar...my eye can differentiate it lar..abor Crab meh?!?!
Seriously, I dunno the actual cook for this prawn lar...hahahaha

Zhe Jiang Style Lamb Chop
I Love It Soooooooooo Much!!!!!!

Courtyard Restaurant is hide inside Sarakraf Pavilion
It is hard to find if dun have local people bring u to there
Fortunately, my friends are food lovers^^

After dinner time, it would be my dessert time
Weather is damn hot (but now the time is night liao lar)
ABC from Where???
I also dunno liao...hehehe
It is self service for u to choose all varities of ingredient include
longan, sea coconut, pudding and etc

Courtyard Restaurant
Lot 78, Section 43,
KTLD Jalan Tabuan,
93100 Kuching, Sarawak.

Tel : 082-422 866/016-8589099

It is welcome for make reservation by phone.




6 comments:

  1. ABC is at 燕还巢..located at brighton square

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad worrr...ngek ngek ngek..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food Introduce ha..
    Waseh,部落客 wah...
    =P
    You take our photo post like that need charge for copyright you know ?!
    buahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear: sure not bad lar..this is a new stage for my life to be a blogger mah..haha

    Qyomk : nid de meh???no nid lar..i gonna be a blogger leh...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...shy shy lar...yer....

    ReplyDelete