Saturday 10 December 2011

My Mind is thinking

Today i had brought my friend, Anthony's camera
having photography 
in anywhere i had been gone
anything i had been looked
I had used other's angle to view the 
People, Thing and Matter
Canon 550D 

It had accompany for whole afternoon.
Now is the middle night on the day
My mind is thinking
I have potential in photographing?
I have the determination to make it as a habit?
I really need a camera?
If i have the potential and determination
Do I have the MONEY to get a camera?


Seriously
Recently my income is hard to cover my expense
Oh My Godness!!!
It means I have not enough money to get it!!!!

Actually i had no idea for my expense
Where is my money gone??
Who can answer me??
Haiz!!!!


4 comments:

  1. <<<<<<sorry for that...all at here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...dun sorry ya..this is necessities, bukan expense..wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 如果所有东西都要计算在值得还是需要的范围里面,
    人生什么乐趣的bo,
    最重要的是不会因为没有拥有而遗憾,
    却为了拥有而感到幸好你让遗憾没有发生,
    嘿嘿

    (当然没有人叫你什么都要什么都买啦~嘿嘿)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 很有深度哦
    不过也对,人生不是一道数学题
    不是计算过才有结果的。^^

    ReplyDelete