Friday 9 December 2011

Rushing Report in the Middle Night

Now the time
1.49AM
EveryOne had been sleep
Some are sleep with smile

Some having nightmare

Please lar!!!!!!
Even a cat oso sleep 

What the Hell i doing now?!?!
I m sit in front of my laptop
..........
...................
Eh, i m not playing online game hor
See!!!See!!!See!!!
My Bitter Face!!!!
 I m doing my report!!!!!!!

it are alot of thing need to finish
:-(

I miss the sofa bed badly

I hope i am sleeping on that bed

But Back to reality,
In Fact,
 I m daydreaming
I m sitting in front of laptop
continue rushing my report
-.-'''

It is stop to daydream
Lets Go
Back to the Earth
Continue My Work!!!!!!!!!!!!


p/s : Blogging is better than rushing the report in the middle of night!!!!!!!!









4 comments:

  1. hey...
    ur blog very interesting...
    **thumb up**
    by the way, i same with u..
    haven sleep rushing my report...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahaha...we add oil together ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as my student life doesn't involve memorizing, i am happy to be one..xD
    Go go go...do your report..

    Btw, can you set your comment box to allow anonymous or others who don't have google account to leave comment ar? I wanna put my URL also cannot leh..very sien de lor

    ReplyDelete
  4. i change liao i change liao
    wahahaha

    ReplyDelete