Sunday 11 December 2011

K-session at Home

Weekend
Sunday
Relaxing Day
There is a nothing to do on the afternoon
The Sun is use his brightest sunlight to accompany me on this afternoon
I BEH TAHAN LIAO!!!!!!
Me and My Lovely Ah Chong
Decided to Have a K-Session at Home
Switch On the Air-Con
Close the Door
Lets Start to
.......
................
K-Seesion
(Title is so big lar, Pls dun misunderstand lar)
HAHAHAHA

K-Room

How nice that having K-room at home
When u stressful
Shout in K-Room
When u happy
Sing in K-Room
When u sad
Play song in K-Room
What a nice K-Room

Ah Chong and her Niece, Nicole
She have a dream to be singer
Future SuperStar 
LOL

This is how i spend my hot and sunny afternoon

It is lazy for doing my training report
Although the deadline of submission is come around the corner
Guan Yin Ma, Jesus, Allah
Just me some motivation to continue my training report!!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. left 4days nia..omg....morning or afternoon cant sleep jor...wan finish it...
    nicole: yeah...i like to sing..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...yaya...work it hard..lol
    Must train nicole gud gud ya..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahseh, jiok enjoy ho
    no need report de meh
    later you not enough time to finish then you jiu know liao lo
    wahahahaha

    breakfast with kfc so nice la weiii
    =P

    ReplyDelete