Wednesday 14 December 2011

Relaxing Sabah Trip Part 1

Sabah
My Ah Chong's Hometown 
My Second Year End Trip
It is 12 Days and 11 Nights Trip
It is another Eating Trip
xD Hahaha xD
I know I am fat lar
But Go so Far 
Do Not Eating Local Food
你说这像话吗?
你说这样对吗?
干嘛这样?就不能吃吗?
我可是嘴大吃四方啊!!!

Lets Go for Food Hunting

The 1st Restaurant I had visited in Sabah

Dishes for Nasi Campur
But I am not go for their Nasi Campur



Deng~~Deng~~Deng~~
Mee Rojak
This is Highly Recommend from My Lovely Ah Chong

It serves with Oxtail Soup

This Kopitiam is famous with their Char Siew Bun

Ops, Should call Char Siew Bread
It put in an oven with low temperature to make sure the bread is hot hot hot
But in here, they are called as Char Siew Bao

In West M'sia, Our Char Siew Pao is look like this way

See it, I had bought 5 for my tea time
Although I was full with my stomach
Ngek Ngek Ngek



The inside of the bread

Beside food hunting, know more their culture is needed
Haha

Cultural Village



What is this?
I not sure
Haha

I dunno what is this also
LOL

This leh?
Not sure yet




Above that are some cultural village photo
U guys sure wonder how come all the things i dunno
Because when i go, there is do not has anyone explain to me
From My Ah Chong
She tell me that this is normal 
Because when have certain event organize at here
It just will crowded with people

Bye Bye Cultural Village

This is my transport for me this sabah trip
Not bad horrrrrr
Naza Citra leh
Wahaha
Free Of Charge
Hehe^^

P/S : Due to my sarawak photo left in KL, so when i back to KL, I will continue on my Sarawak Eating Trip^^



2 comments: