Friday 30 December 2011

Relaxing Sabah Trip Part 3

Life is so Relaxing when You Are Travelling
All the Trouble Will Be Dissappear in This Moment
I Love Travel
I Love Travel In Sabah
Just Because My Ah Chong's Family Have Been There
Spend The time With My Love and Her Family
Nicole,Her Niece is so Cuteeeeee
Sitting Happily With RoRo

Gor Gor, Are You Capturing Me???
I Love RoRo ooo
Can Give Me Mah??

Cannot Giv RoRo to You
Because You Are Naughty
Shooting You Aunt

Eat Their Specialities Food In House
To Feel The Warmth Of Their House
HomeMade Dishes
Different Taste
Have Their Own Tradition Taste



Talap Soup
Never Taste in West Malaysia
This Taste Just Available in Chong's Family

The Main Ingredient of The Soup
Talap
Just Available in Sabah
Look Like Cempaka
But 
Taste abit Weird
But Tasty
I Hard to Describe on It
Must Try If You Have a Trip on Sabah



0 comments:

Post a Comment